Statement on COVID-19
In light of rising concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Carpenter & Co is committed to maintaining business operations as usual. Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff. With this in mind, we wanted to let you know what we are doing to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time.
We are not accepting “walk-ins” and we are not arranging face-to-face meetings. We have however the technology to have meetings via telephone conferencing and video calls.
What else are we doing?
- Our lawyers and staff are working from home wherever possible. Our operating model supports remote working. We are confident that clients will continue to be well served with limited disruption and delay;
- We are using digital technologies that support an enhanced connected experience;
- Our offices are no longer open to the public;
- No face-to-face meetings will take place at our offices;
- Regular updates for staff on government and company guidelines;
- Admin staff come in to the office as much as necessary to check the post and support our lawyers so they carry on working from home; and
- We are communicating regularly with staff as their welfare is our primary concern.
We are also able to advise clients in respect of the legal challenges they face due to COVID-19. So if you do need help, please give us a call on 020 8669 5145 or drop us an email at email@example.com.
Some of our clients have also used this opportunity to attend to legal matters that have been hanging over their heads, such as finalising their Wills, LPA’s, estate planning, cohabitation agreements, etc. If you need any assistance on any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact Luiza Lobo or Taynia Pemberton in our Private Client Team.
Our primary focus is to support our staff and to continue delivering the needs of our clients. We will continue to update you on developments at the earliest and most appropriate opportunity, and we would ask that you work with us during this time.
We are conscious that you are likely to be receiving a high volume of communications about COVID-19, but we hope the above provides you with the re-assurance that we can continue to partner together uninterrupted during this challenging time. If you have any further questions, please email Sue McCormack who will respond to you as soon as possible.
Carpenter & Co